Sunday, February 13, 2011

Songs to Inspire - Song 5


Share









Feeling unmotivated? Need inspiration? Need to be inspired?

Inspiration comes from within, you just sometimes need to be reminded - Torkona

If you are a regular reader of mine, by now you've probably realised that every Sunday I put up a song to get you going, to help inspire.  If you enjoy them, be sure to return as many sunday's as you can. I will be uploading one every week on a Sunday.

Today is a special song.  With Valetine's Day coming up, this song is very appropriate.  This is one of the songs I selected for my wife during our wedding.  It inspires me show I care and to be brave and belt out some loud singing around the house. 

I hope it inspires you to tell someone this Valentines day that you love them, be it your wife, husband, father, mother, sister, dog, Peter Andre.. Who ever it is, don't hold it back.

Enjoy!