Monday, February 28, 2011

The Torkona Award.. on hold


Share






Hello followers..

Just wanted to let you know that the Inaugural Torkona award was such a success, I've been receiving questions of when the next one is.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you a precise time when this will be.  You will have to simply follow my blog and keep a keen eye when it is announced.

Today would have been the day the next award were to have been announced, but because of the limited time I currently have lately with the pending birth my first born, I hope that you understand my time is limited.

I want to put a lot of time and effort into each submission for the award.  Hopefully you'll understand I don't have too much time at the moment.

But don't you worry, it'll be a cracker when it comes back :-)

Here is the inaugural winner of the Torkona award and what they received.

Be on the watch for my latest baby news as well.  I will try to update when I can! You can find my last news here of why baby is a bit small

Anyway, subscribe and I promise you will see its return, in whatever form it may be!

- tork