Monday, April 11, 2011

Counting down the days to fatherhood


The time is so very close to becoming parents for the first time for us.

We are so anxious, but can hardly wait.

Be aware that my posts will become brief and rare.

If I go silent for long enough, it might be safe to assume I'm a gloating daddy and too busy for a silly blog! :-)

I hope for nothing more than a healthy bundle of joy.

I hope for nothing more than an easy birth for my wife.


I hope for everything to be perfect.


To catch up on everything so far, here's my baby posts in order:

Should we tell everyone what the gender of our baby is?

How to choose a name for your baby 

Unborn babies speak to their mother from the womb through dreams

Third Trimester - It's slowly starting to sink in

Our baby is too small for the third trimester

Why baby is a bit small

An anxious wait, not long until baby is born


Can't wait to tell the whole story, when I am able to.

- tork