Saturday, May 14, 2011

What would you like to know about me?


Hi there! Due to Blogspot issues over the past few days, Blogger decided to shutdown and remove any comments you may have made recently.  Below is my recent post that I would love your comments on!  You might too :-)  So I am re-posting, here it is:



I've been thinking, you guys really don't know too much about me, do you?

What do you know?  Well, I'm an Aussie and you would know I recently became a dad.  You probably know I like the odd bit of music.  I hope you know I enjoy having a laugh.  You also probably can remember that I enjoy a bash on the computer games every now and then.

Other than these, there isn't much more I've let you know.  I think it's time to let you know just a little bit more about me.

But, instead of me telling you the gory details of myself, why don't you ask me some questions instead?

What do you want to know about me?  Have you got any questions to ask?  Is there something that you've always wanted to know?

So drop me a comment below, contact me via the "Contact Me" tab or even say it via Twitter or Facebook.  I'll answer as many questions as I can.


..without letting all my deep and darkest secrets out of the bag, of course ;-)

Can't wait to get started on them.  I'll give it a couple of weeks to gather enough questions, so come back in about a fortnight for my responses!!

- tork