Sunday, July 3, 2011

Songs to Inspire - Song 19


Feeling unmotivated? Need inspiration? Need to be inspired?

Inspiration comes from within, you just sometimes need to be reminded - Torkona

Every Sunday I post a song to help you find your inspiration.

One of my most favourite songs from a movie is this:

Gene Wilder - Pure Imagination

Taken from the movie Charlie and the Chocolate factory with Gene Wilder playing Willy Wonka, this song is captivating and spine tingling.

Willy (aka Gene) sings this ditty with such clarity and meaning.  I love it.  Every time I hear it, it reminds me that the world is massive and fantastic.

Now, I found this great video that has the song, however it is played over images taken from the Hubble Telescope.

This brings whole new perspective to the song.  Amazing.

I hope it inspires your pure imagination.  Enjoy!



- tork