Sunday, July 10, 2011

Songs to Inspire - Song 20


Feeling unmotivated? Need inspiration? Need to be inspired?

Inspiration comes from within, you just sometimes need to be reminded - Torkona

Every Sunday I post a
song to inspire.

Adele - Someone Like You

Adele.  I love that someone like you exists.  I don't know if you have written this song, but I love it.  Not only for your fantastic singing, but also for bringing the balland back!  The 80's saw crap loads of ballands, the 90's had a few too, but since then its died off.

This song will hopefully bring others to copy the trend and bring them back, in this new format that you've sung. 

One Singer. One Piano. One well written and powerfuly poetic song.

Sometimes, you just got to love music.  It inspires me to be someone like you.


What do you think about this song?

- tork