Sunday, September 25, 2011

10 Things You'd Hate About Me


I was tagged over at Tattoo Mummy to share 10 things about me that you'd hate.  I don't often get so personal, but I know you really want to know!

1.  I have smooth hands. Women are jealous. I don't why. They hate that too.

2. I can serve a tennis ball at around 200kph.

3. I have a vertical leap of 64cm. I once jumped over a small car.

4. My fastest time for the 100m sprint was 11.75, about 2 seconds slower than the world record. (showoff)

5. My first car was given to me, and no, it wasn't a shitbox.

6. I've been to Paris and seen the Mona Lisa.

7. I've been to London, travelled to Stonehenge and stood in the middle of it.

8. I often win "In 25 words or less" competitions, but am too lazy to enter them.

9. I never pay for a professional massage.

10. My son is cutest thing you will actually ever see.

:-)

Now to pass the buck! Here are some people that I'd like to know about:

Finding Ones Way
Raising Amelie
Tbaoo
Nappy Daze
Sweepy Jean