Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Haven't Blogged In a While, Have I?


I haven't been around for a bit have I?

Yeah, I've been down with the flu, as well as a few other things going on in the extended family.  Seems having a baby doesn't give you much spare time.  Who would have thought?

To tell you the truth as well, I've started so many posts but just haven't finished them.  Dunno.  Just sometimes, any spare moment that you get as a parent, you are so tired and can't be bothered doing anything.  That dreaded wall.. blergh...

We all hit the wall and it's really hard to climb over.  Let's see if I can get over the top, as I've spent so much time so far on my blogs.  The Blog Plan is a passion to improve and teach, as well as my list of blog topics and this dad blog of mine.

I've also been waiting for a certain day to arrive.  A day where I can tell you some hopefully great news.

I also think if I ever give up blogging, then I'll never find myself completing a life goal of mine. A goal on my bucket list.

Writing. Other than blogging, I really want to write some stories.  I've so many stuck in this brain of mine.

Writers block is not something I get.  It's my use of time that often sets me back.

Also, my stat-watching on my blog isn't helping. Hard to stick out as a dad blog in this crazy world of ours hehehehe. I just want thousand of folks reading my bollocks on the screen, just like any other blogger. Must stop doing that.

So I'm sorry I haven't been around for a bit.  I'll do better.  Keep me on my toes about it :-) and stay tuned for my good news that I can't wait to tell you about!

- tork