Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bad Blogger Step 3: I'm Blogging Drunk. Weeeoo!


Welcome to Step 3 in my I'm a Bad Blogger series. You can find my original bad blogger post here.

This one, I'm not sure how it's going to work out..

Step 3. Write drunk


It's 7:26pm.  I've had my first gulp of alcohol.  Then my second.  I've also only eaten a handful of Beef Ravioli that was leftover from the night previous.  Methinks it shall not take long for my sentences to cease using words such as "night previous", "methinks" or "cease".

My drink of choice: Castaway Pear Cider. I bought a carton about a month ago and lost the mood for cider, so there's heaps left.

There's a bout a six pack left, so lets see how much damage I can put into it.  I think it's time to sit back and watch a DVD I've borrowed from a friend..





Mmm Pear Cider.  Must leave some for when it gets sunnier. 9:19pm.. into my DVD series of Game of Thrones I've borrowed from a friend.  Very good and addictive and that.. Love the age and what life was like back then, living in castles, fighting for power and land.  Ohh.. and all the rooting.  high fives for all the rooting.

On another note, I've found leftover Gin in the cupboard.  Pissed off there is only enough for one glass.  Stupid alcoholism.  Must learn how to make own alcohol like in M*A*S*H, but I fear killing myself making it!




9:34pm, rhymes with the girls in this show i'm watching.. Anyway, what is this blog of mine all about?  Being a dad? Sure.. More so, life as a dad. I was going to write something else, but I forget what it was.





10:05pm I really could go for some chips right about now.  Potato and onion chips. Man they are good.  I've only got Migoreng noodles in the cupboard. Is that how you spell it? I dunno. I can never figure it out.  Can't cook them cos it will wake up the boy.

My fingers are heavy.





10:22pm I love my readers, I really do.  Even the ones that might anonymously contact me to tell me I suck. I love you guys.  Sometimes I might check my stats and see it reach past a person point.  A certain point, I mean. I love that! So thanks. My keyboard has lots of colours and it can change from blue to pink to red.  I love my keyboard too.





10:54pm I think I might have to pay whomever says don't blog drunk because although it may be amusing to perhaps a few, it really hasn't been very interesting to me.  The challenge of writing drunk and using my brain is a challenge.  I'd rather not be drunk to write.  bahh!! stupid logic.





11:07pm yep thats it.  I think i've had enough of the brews.  I really need to add more liquor to my cabinets.  Too much cider is too sweet and I now have a Gin craving.  But I was thinking.  I think that the dragons myth exist because early man discovered dinasaur remains and said "dragon", and made up a bunch of stuff around that.

Yeah... Wish I could think up something so cool no one has thought about before!

God I'm sleepy.. I should sleep.




Fell asleep at my desk,  dammint... Z zZZZz ZZzzzzzzZZzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzz




It's 9.17am the following morning.  I think it is safe to say, do not blog drunk! I had trouble of thinking what to write.  Looking back on it, it definitely isn't my best work, that's for sure. Certainly I did get a few chuckles out of it, but it's something I wouldn't consider or recommend to others to do.

Unless you think you could improve upon my babble!  And how lame of me by the way to fall asleep at 11pm.  Been working too hard!


So what do you think of my job blogging drunk? Did I get a chuckle out of you?

- tork