Thursday, May 24, 2012

I guess you can say, I'm eccentric.


I guess you can say, I'm eccentric.

I didn't even mean to start this post, but it sort of just happened. Weird stuff like this is just.. happening.

An idea will come into my mind and I just have to get it out there.

Not much I do makes any sense to people.  Then again, those things aren't shared to many.  Those weird ideas or thoughts that happen to appear in my brainy place somewhere.

Today, I took a newspaper that held my Suduko puzzle that I completed and matched it to the horoscopes beside.  I took the first number as how many rows I had to go down, the second as how many words I had to go across.  Then I circled that word.

I did it for the first two numbers of each square of nine.  Weird huh?

I posted it on Twitter...


The words I circled: Disappointment. So have they. Aren't you obviously too promising?


Couldn't believe it...  My eccentricity (aka weirdyness) stumbled on to something I found totally awesome.

Yep.. weird.

Perhaps being a father is slowly turning me into stranger and stranger.  Perhaps interpreted as more embarrassing by the day, evolving in to that embarrassing "ohhh.. daaadd.. " creature. But I'm embracing it.  I don't know what I'm going to think of next.

Especially on this blog, where I have felt stale in my writing..  I want to be you don't know what is going to happen next.


Buckets.

(hahaha, man, I'm so funny. Couldn't help myself)

Get used to this oddball Aussie dad, cos he ain't going anywhere yet..

- tork