Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Book is in Progress!


Hey guys!

Something that I have been wanting to do for a long time is publish a book.  I've worked on lots of different things in the past.  Sci-fi comedy, Fantasy even sooky soppy romance stories.  They've all started and I have never got back to them.

Now it's for real.  I want it to be for real.

I want it published, even if no one likes it, reads it or buys it.  I just want to say "I am a published writer".

Sure, it might be a cop out and not a full length novel, or even a short story.  Still, it will hopefully be one thing I can cross off my bucket list.

What I need from you guys though is a massive favour.

I need you to PUSH me, to keep me at it. Don't let me slack off!

My motivation is my boy.  I want to make something he can one day read, but my personal time is so limited for me to get cracking.  After this post is finished, I'll be working on illustrations because I've set a deadline.

Middle of November.  I gotta get it done my the middle of Nov.

So if you catch me on Facebook, prod me to work harder!  I need that PUSH!

If you log into Twitter, tweet me to pull out my finger!

The next few weeks are sure going to be fun for me!

So....

Who wants to know what it is going to be about?  Got any ideas what it's about?

Watch this space..

- tork