Friday, February 15, 2013

Russian Meteor & Impact Crash Site Crater


I know that I don't usually do these kind of posts, but it's freakin' me out.

Here is a video of the meteor over Russia falling from the sky.




Here is a video that will blow your mind, a sonic boom that would give me a heart attack, trying to figure out WTF is going on!





Here is the most amazing video of them all.  The Russian Meteor Crater, the impact zone where it has hit the ground.





Is it real?  I dunno, it actually looks like the crater might be a bit small.

What do you reckon, is this the real deal?  Could this be where the meteor made it's hole in the Earth? Could it be a video of something else maybe? It does look older and not very good quality.

My guess is... real!

Either way, that's some freaky stuff.  Especially with a bigger one passing lower than satellites very soon!

...eep...

- tork