Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Biggest Loser Husband Wife Weight Loss Off - Week 4


Read my previous post where you can enter to win a Biggest Loser Club 3 month membership.

I was trying to think about how I would write this week's post on my weight loss.  Should I lie or should I tell the truth.

Well, the truth shall set you free!

I put on weight this week, again.  I weighed in at 87kg.  That's a 1.5kg weight gain.

I looked at the scales this morning and just thought, "oh no, you god damned idiot".

I'm just trying to pin point where exactly I did go wrong.  My portions are probably too big, my current addiction to Bubble Teas now summer is back is probably not helping.

The thing is, I don't feel like I've put weight on.  This was super cool though after I did the official Biggest Loser weigh-in online:


The Biggest Loser site acknowledges the little things that are really important!

So, could it possibly be that my working out is putting on more muscle than weight is lost?  I doubt it.

I bought myself a helmet today to fix the problem (no, it's not a motorbike helmet to hide the shame).  I have this old bike whimpering in my shed "ride me, ride me".

I don't think it's my new neighbours making that noise, I'm pretty sure it's my bike (I shudder to envision those thought's, if you knew my actual neighbours).

So my bike will be seeing the light of day, enjoying it's freedom from my shed, hitting fresh air whilst my backside adorns it's uncomfortable, dusty seat.

I will be persistently popping in foods to calorie count and ignoring anything Christmas food wise.

I still don't know how I gained the weight.  I was super proud of my exercise when I was installing my son's new car booster seat.  If you've never done it before, you wouldn't understand the desperate heat that falls upon you, when you are completely useless at it, in a boiling hot car, with a wife over your shoulder yelling "you're doing it wrong!"

That reminds me, almost forgot to say how much my wife is beating me.  Fourth week in and 3kgs down.  She's great with exercise and portions of food.  I cook her meals at night. She doesn't even finish them and offers them to me...

I FIGURED IT OUT!!  She's totally been over feeding me her leftovers!!!

GRRR!

This means war...